Collagen and Rosehip Hand Mask 2 packIN STOCK PRODUCT VENDOR : bynatureskincare
Pack contains 2 pairs of single use masks
(4 x Net Wt. 20g / 2/3oz sachets)
Give your hands an intensive home spa treat that will rejuvenate and soften even the most dehydrated and fatigued skin.
Infused with the natural goodness of Collagen, Vitamin E and Rosehip Oil, these easy to apply hand masks will have your hands feeling pampered and revitalized in just minutes.
Directions for use:
1. Clean hands thoroughly and remove the mask from the sachet.
2. Gently pull on the hand masks like gloves and smooth to maintain close skin contact.
3. Using the red sealing sticker provided tape the mask firmly together across the wrists, ensuring a snug fit.
4. Remove the mask and rub any residue into the skin, remove any excess lotion with paper towels or a wash cloth.
KEY INGREDIENTS: Rosehip Oil, Avocado Oil, Shea Butter,
Coconut Oil & Wheat Protein
Is it right for me?
- Easy to apply mask applies the right amount every time
- Intensive Hydration
- 10 minute mask
- For all skin types
- Non-comedogenic (won't block pores)
What's in it?
Aqua (Water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ceteareth-20, Stearyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Oil, Glycerin, Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed (Marine) Collagen, Carbomer, Benzyl Alcohol & Salicylic Acid & Glycerin & Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triethanolamine, Parfum (Fragrance), Tetrasodium EDTA
Lanocorp - A home grown kiwi business with a global reputation for excellence
By Nature is made by Lanocorp New Zealand - Manufacturers of quality, New Zealand made skincare for over 25 years.
By Nature was born out of a mission to create simple, honest, uncomplicated and affordable products that work in harmony with skin.
Founded in 1987, Lanocorp is a privately owned company which from small beginnings has grown into a successful, worldwide business exporting products all over the globe.
Our products can be found in retailers, department stores and airports the world over, with a diverse range that just keeps on growing to meet our customers needs.